We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cap Cana marina is beautiful.

Berrien Springs...
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Cap Cana marina is beautiful.

Did a sweep with the fisherman yesterday to check on his boats for maintenance, what a gorgeous area. The complex is huge. I had never been there before.

Then ate at pollo barracha in Veronica near the coco loco.

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
4,007 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cap Cana marina is beautiful.

It is a beautiful spot for sure!! We were pretty much in awe as we pulled up and drove through Cap Cana, and then again as we left the marina on the water. Prompted me to take out my honeymoon photos and have another look-see, lol.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cap Cana marina is beautiful.

Pollo Borracho is my favourite place for lunch off resort. Awesome chicken.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
13,875 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cap Cana marina is beautiful.

Isabel from Pollo Borracho makes the best churasco, had the pleasure at the "family" barbeque that she so graciously made for us last Sunday, her husband is a cutie too.

Cap Cana is a gorgeous place to visit.

Edited: 16 March 2014, 02:58
Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cap Cana marina is beautiful.

drunken chicken, argentinan churasco and meatballs of a big Maco Shark,

it was a great BBQ on the beach last sunday afternoon, yeehaaa.

and the beers been perfectly fine tuned cold.

yes Michigancoolbreeze88,

the complex is huge, it is a 33.000-34.000 acres, hence i took that 4 wheel thingy to bring you around of the Marina Part.

MIke

5. Re: Cap Cana marina is beautiful.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 06:16