We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

room request---punta cana princess

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
room request---punta cana princess

My wife and I are making our first trip tp PC and staying at the Punta Cana Princess May14-28. What is the best way to make a room request? It looks like we will want a room in Bldg. 5 or 4.

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,050 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: room request---punta cana princess

Email Hector at Guest Relations a few weeks prior to arrival. Remember, there are no guarantees.

You will love the resort.

Puntacana@princess-hotel.com

Corpus Christi...
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: room request---punta cana princess

Did you ever get a response from the resort? Im staying there in early May. Do you know anything about upgraded rooms? From the email confirmation, i have a One Bed King Suite. Is there any upgrade to this?

whitby
Level Contributor
122 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: room request---punta cana princess

I'm not getting a response this time. When we went in 2011 and emailed our room request, got a response right away.

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,050 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: room request---punta cana princess

There are 2 types of suites. A room with a king bed or two singles OR the honeymoon suites. So, the only upgrade would be to a honeymoon Any room requests should be made 2-3 weeks prior to arrival. You may or may not get a response, but they may make a note in your reservation. If you address your email to Hector, he will respond in due time.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: room request---punta cana princess

The email barb gave me did not work so I phonedmthenresort direct and they put my request in the computer with my reservation

Corpus Christi...
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: room request---punta cana princess

I used this email "subgerente.puntacana@princess-hotels.com" and i got a response back from Alberto Gomez within the same day about room requests.

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,050 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: room request---punta cana princess

Strange..I use that email address all the time. Yes, Alberto is a great resource, also.

8. Re: room request---punta cana princess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2015, 04:15