We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WIi fi connection

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cheektowaga, New...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
WIi fi connection

Traveling to Riu Palace in July 2014, what can i bring so I can use my ipad while I am there. I heard I can buy something at Walmart does anybody know about that

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,022 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WIi fi connection

Look at Gobecon.com. $29 per week for a wifi hot spot that can be used anywhere for many devices.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WIi fi connection

Just to add, globecon has been selling out 2 months in advance, book early, they are very popular. And rightly so, they are worth it!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: WIi fi connection

As far as what to buy... I believe you may be thinking of a travel router. I bought mine on Amazon and it's for use with the in room internet connection when you want to convert that to your own personal wifi.

4. Re: WIi fi connection

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2015, 06:16