We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Concierge?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Concierge?

Hello

This is a stupid question but I keep reading about concierge but not sure what it is or does?

Lucy

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,672 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Concierge?

Hi Lucy

The Concierge staff are their to assist you with sorting out any problems you may have and can arrange things like spa appointments, special dinners, etc

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Concierge?

concierge is an other name for the Customers Services department of a hotel.

have fun

MIke

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,931 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Concierge?

At Excellence, there are a couple of concierge huts along the lazy river pool, by the beach, as well as one on the Club beach. You'll find concierge staff in the Club lounge, as well as in the lobby, by the entrance to Toscana. And they walk around the resort as well, making sure everything is good.

Basically, if you have any issues, need or want anything, have questions, etc. - talk to them. For example, if you can't find a pool float because people are hoarding them, a concierge person will get you one. If you want different pillows on your bed, they'll provide a choice. They're kind of a catch all, go to resource for guests.

Roberto and Emely in public relations are very helpful as well.

Mark

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Concierge?

Thanks everyone everyone is so helpful and never make me feel stupid for asking something!

Can't wait to go to excellence they seem to take care of everything not used to such luxury!

Lucy

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Concierge?

the customer service/concierge staff at the Excellence is by my own experience the by far best i ever encountered at any hotel in the PC area, not only as a guest, also as a business owner to get in touch with customers there or to get things done for my own customers there. at the excellence they are always up on the ball and follow up even after working hours til the specific thing is solved at customers satisfaction. i can't praise them enough for their great job done. i can not say the same at some other resorts of wich some are even rightout rude when following up on a customers request/problem etc.

at the Excellence you will be in best hands.

btw,

there are no stupid questions,

there are just once in a while stupids answering a question in a unappropriate manner, but that's nothing to worry about.

have a fantastic stay at the Excellence

Mike

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,672 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Concierge?

I would totally agree with Mike about the Concierge staff at Excellence

7. Re: Concierge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2015, 06:22