We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excellence room need help now

Woodstock, Maryland
Level Contributor
400 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
excellence room need help now

Hi

Can anyone please tell me what the difference is between Excellence Club junior suite Oceanview and the Excellence Excellence Club Junior Suite Oceanview is.

Mark and FLipflop are you out there? HELP want to make reservation. Do either one

have the pool on balcony and is one on higher floor (3rd fl) I am so confused with this.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
10,030 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: excellence room need help now

I don't know what an Excellence Excellence Club Junior Suite Oceanview is. Do you mean Excellence Club Excellence Suite Ocean View? If so, these are nice. They are larger than Junior Suites, and have balconies facing in two directions at a 45 degree angle or so, both overlooking the ocean. They are corner suites on the second floor, in buildings 10 and 7. 10 would be my choice. They are close to the beach. They do not have a pool or jacuzzi on the balcony. For that, there's the Terrace Suites, the Rooftop Terrace Suites, the Honeymoon Suites, and the Imperial Suites.

Here are the various room choices: excellence-resorts.com/guest-suites/suites-a…

Mark

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
663 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: excellence room need help now

Looks like you are describing the same room? Can you clarify?

3. Re: excellence room need help now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 05:16