We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Milk for toddler

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Matawan, New Jersey
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Milk for toddler

This is probably a dumb question...we are staying at the Melia with a toddler. Does the resort have whole milk? Would there be anything different with milk in the DR from milk in the US? Thanks in advance!

nyc
Level Contributor
2,256 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Milk for toddler

All the resorts have milk thats ok for toddlers. If you need to purchase milk, to have in the room, parmalat is normally offered off resort. You wont find your normal (us) carton of milk. My son did fine with pamalat or resort milk.

Edited: 05 April 2014, 05:12
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
2,397 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Milk for toddler

It is UHT milk. My little guy was fine with it.

Matawan, New Jersey
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Milk for toddler

Thank you :)

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,852 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Milk for toddler

My little guy loved the milk....Leche Frio Porfavor....he used to say at 3 yrs..

It is not the same, but rich and good.

5. Re: Milk for toddler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2015, 05:17