We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock Rock Star Level

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
Level Contributor
284 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hard Rock Rock Star Level

Anyone stay at the Hard Rock with the Rock Star Level recently? What was your experience?

Details please!

1. Re: Hard Rock Rock Star Level

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2014, 12:52
Bogotá, Colombia
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hard Rock Rock Star Level

Hi HRHCPuntaCana, i'll be staying in a islander junior Suite during easter week hollidays, i would liek to ask u if this type of room has the Rock start level option? or i should change to the Caribbean Sand Suite if i would like to have this service. Could you please give an estimated cost of this upgrade in any of the 2 cases?

Does the Caribbean Sand suite have a beach view? Does the islander have beach view too? Do both of them have the mini bar that is on some of the pictures here in tripadvisor, or is this is related with the Rock Star Level upgrated?

Thanks in advance!!

Bogotá, Colombia
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hard Rock Rock Star Level

Hi HRHCPuntaCana, i'll be staying in a islander junior Suite during easter week hollidays, i would liek to ask u if this type of room has the Rock start level option? or i should change to the Caribbean Sand Suite if i would like to have this service. Could you please give an estimated cost of this upgrade in any of the 2 cases?

Does the Caribbean Sand suite have a beach view? Does the islander have beach view too? Do both of them have the mini bar that is on some of the pictures here in tripadvisor, or is this is related with the Rock Star Level upgrated?

Thanks in advance!!

Texas
Level Contributor
284 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hard Rock Rock Star Level

I have looked at the Hard Rock site already and it looks great, just wanting specific details from anyone experiencing the Rock Star Level first hand. How was it? What were your favorite perks?

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
952 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hard Rock Rock Star Level

Hi RociiE, you don't have to change your room type in order to receive the Rock Star Level, since you have an Islander Junior Suite the estimate amount you'll be paying for the Rock Star Level it's around $60.00 per night.

Mind you the Islander Junior Suites are bigger and are located in the following buildings: 1, 3, 6 and 8 and these are near the Main Lobby. The Caribbean Sand Suite are indeed closer to be beach but are smaller than the Islanders. All of our suites have a complimentary mini bar and mini fridge as well; mind you that the type of liquor in each suite will depend on the suite you booked (ex:Caribbean, Caribbean Sand, Islander, Family, Presidential, etc.) Hope this helps :o)

Texas
Level Contributor
284 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hard Rock Rock Star Level

We have a 2br presidential booked so what kind of liquor/snacks will we have in our room? Can we request a particular brand?

Texas
Level Contributor
284 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hard Rock Rock Star Level

bump

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,783 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hard Rock Rock Star Level

Hi

You may just want to send a PM to the poster who posted reply #5 as they work at Hard Rock

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
952 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hard Rock Rock Star Level

Hi HMOM, the liquor selection for the presidential suite is as follows, in the mini fridge you'll have beer, water, sodas, juices,seltzer water. In the mini bar you'll have 4 full bottles of liquor and they are Tequila: Jose Cuervo Silver Whisky: Dewar's Rum: Bacardi Vodka: Stolichnaya let us know if you have any other questions :o)

10. Re: Hard Rock Rock Star Level

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2015, 07:16