We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Elle" or "Ella" Buildings at the Majestic Elegance Club

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
209 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
"Elle" or "Ella" Buildings at the Majestic Elegance Club

I'm confused are both buildings part of the "elegance club" or just one? What I would like to do is stay on the 3rd floor with view of the pool and partial view of the ocean. I'm booked on the Elegance Club side, any suggestions anyone. I would also like to e-mail the property and inform them of my room preference. Thanks

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
41 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Elle" or "Ella" Buildings at the Majestic Elegance Club

they're both Club Sections.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Elle" or "Ella" Buildings at the Majestic Elegance Club

Agree with Missy

Ella and Elle are both in club, along with the "new" club building on Ella side that is closer to the lobby.

What room category did you book?

Check out this thread from last week, it goes into some details about the two, along with contact info:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147293-i28-k73502…

Edited: 10 April 2014, 21:18
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
209 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Elle" or "Ella" Buildings at the Majestic Elegance Club

I booked the ELegance Club Junior Suite with indoor jacuzzi,

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "Elle" or "Ella" Buildings at the Majestic Elegance Club

zbreezes, swim up? or no?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
209 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "Elle" or "Ella" Buildings at the Majestic Elegance Club

No swim up

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: "Elle" or "Ella" Buildings at the Majestic Elegance Club

Ok, Just read the previous forum I posted a link to above, it goes into detail about Jr. Suite location and which building may suit your likes the most.

Ella and Elle are only 3 stories, where the new club building is 4.

The only Jr. Suites on the 3rd floor of Ella/Elle that face the pools are a couple of terrace rooms (I think). While these rooms are Jr, suites, they are generally only given to people that have been multi-repeat visitors to the ME. I think mostly 1BR suites are on 3rd floor pool side of Ella/Elle.

If I were you, I would request Ella 3rd floor facing the vacant lot next door, there are some rooms there that get a nice oceanview. Very quiet spot too.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
209 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: "Elle" or "Ella" Buildings at the Majestic Elegance Club

Thanks for the link, it did help and I will contact the property about 3 weeks before my arrival. Thanks again.

8. Re: "Elle" or "Ella" Buildings at the Majestic Elegance Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2015, 05:16