We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memories Waterpark - what is height requirement?

columbus, ohio
Level Contributor
164 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Memories Waterpark - what is height requirement?

Hi, we are thinking of going to Memories for the waterpark. My son is slightly over 48 inches. I have conflicting information - one source states for the big slides you need to be 52 inches and the other says 48 inches. Can anyone confirm? I'd hate to get there and not let my son go on the slides, he would be devastated. Thanks, Lisa

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
866 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Memories Waterpark - what is height requirement?

Hi Lisa-I was also told 120 cm which is just over 47 inches. They had a lifeguard with a height stick at the entrance to the big water slides checking kids. My youngest son is 53 in. And they didn't even check him. I would send a message to their Facebook page and see if they can confirm. Here is what the website says...

memoriesresorts.com/en/…waterpark.aspx

2. Re: Memories Waterpark - what is height requirement?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 05:16