We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help- Taxi or Shuttle- going to Ocean Blue

california
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Help- Taxi or Shuttle- going to Ocean Blue

Okay, so far, I cant decide... People have taken the shuttle which is about $25 and seems safe. Or taxi, which people say is faster and about the same cost... what have you previous travels done or recommend?

Plus, those who went to Ocean Blue... How much did you tip in a week at the hotel for services? If tipping is included in the package do you still tip?

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
48 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help- Taxi or Shuttle- going to Ocean Blue

We're heading to Ocean Blue too and will probably opt for the taxi instead of the shuttle. It seems that no matter where I stay, my stop always ends up being the last one that the shuttle driver makes. Things that make you go HMmmmm...

As far as tipping at all inclusives ...we've found that if we tip for cocktails and meals that we get better and more attentive service throughout our stay. We usually leave the maid a tip at or near the end of our stay instead of daily.

Indiana
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help- Taxi or Shuttle- going to Ocean Blue

Jazziejen5,

I agree with Kimmq007, we always end up being dropped off last and spent 1 or more hours just waiting to get to our hotel. Plus if you ride the shuttle there is always a rush at the check-in counter. Enjoy your trip!! :>