We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock to Macao Beach

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Topic
Hard Rock to Macao Beach

Just wondering how far Hard Rock is from Macao Beach. Is it walkable? Do they have local restaurants on Macao Beach?

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hard Rock to Macao Beach

to far for a walk, just 10 minutes by cabby over the road, it is very close.

yes, local restaurants on Macao Beach, the most known one is Carlos's place at the right side end of the beach(when facing water turn right).

have fun

Mike

Philadelphia...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hard Rock to Macao Beach

hello Mike, this seems to be the only contact info I have found for you but can you please email me at weengene95@yahoo.com as I am traveling to Bavaro beach soon and would like to help out/spend time and donate supplies to the orphanage in Higney. I recently heard the old owners no longer occupy the orphanage so please send me some info and details on how I would go about setting this up at the end of May. Many thanks, Arlene M

3. Re: Hard Rock to Macao Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 23 April 2014, 22:16
Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hard Rock to Macao Beach

Arlene,

the carekeeper couple been changed at the Orphanage several years ago and i am no longer involved with the place since then. sorry, i have no up to date info newer than from a good 3 years ago.

Jim, it was the right "Mike", but the info been outdated.

cheers

MIke

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hard Rock to Macao Beach

Ah sorry Mike - figured it was the other Mike since he goes to the schools and stuff..

Very nice of you to have been involved in such a wonderful cause :-)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hard Rock to Macao Beach

Thanks Mike! We arrive tomorrow and are super excited. Looking forward to checking out Macao Beach. Cheers!

7. Re: Hard Rock to Macao Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 06:15