We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Royal Suites Turquesa

TORONTO
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
The Royal Suites Turquesa

I'm thinking of booking the swim up room for a week in November. Could someone please tell me if they have non smoking rooms? What time of day would you get the sun on the terrace for tanning?

Thank You

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Royal Suites Turquesa

they do not have non smoking rooms, however even as a smoker I cant stand a room that smells of smoke and in 13 stays at the royal suites I have never been given a room that smells of smoke ( I have also toured many other rooms for the palladium addict website and have never smelt smoke in any of them. I know that when I am there I only smoke on the terrace

2. Re: The Royal Suites Turquesa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 07:15