We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

non alcohol beer

Washington DC...
5 posts
Save Topic
non alcohol beer

do they have non-alcohl beer

Shrewsbury...
Level Contributor
271 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: non alcohol beer

Who is they?

erie, pa
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: non alcohol beer

and what is alcohl?

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: non alcohol beer

i hope our laws protect us from such to be named Beer, lol.

kidding aside.

what PC offers in plenty of variations/brands is Light Beers, means they are low on calories but contain the full amount of alcohol.

myself i did never see nor been aware about the existence of a real alcohol free beer in the area.

if it exists, someone may correct me and fill in he info, please.

this was just general info for punta cana and it's supermarkets, as i don't know whom you mean with "They".

happy travels

Mike

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,974 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: non alcohol beer

Excellence has Beck's, which is alcohol free.

Mark

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,405 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: non alcohol beer

MALTA MORENA is a non alcoholic drink made from water, malted barley, sugar, hops and corn semolina,popular with younger people.

In December Dominican National Brewery (CND) president Franklin Leon said its first ever produced in the country new nonalcoholic beer Brisa, (Breeze), which aims to satisfy a demand for such a beverage, which he affirms will be preferred by 18% of the population.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,405 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: non alcohol beer

Of course, if you read the fine print, even NA beers do have some alcohol in them.

Washington DC...
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: non alcohol beer

Thanks!!!

Washington DC...
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: non alcohol beer

Sorry Non- alcohol beer for the smart

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: non alcohol beer

hey, that's right, i know Brisa and tasted it.

it tastes horrible (by my taste only of course) and i can't imagine that 18% of the population will drink that stuff.

when i am in the mood to have a beer, then it has to taste like beer and can have alcohol in it. when in the mood for non alcoholic refreshments, then i prefer good natural juices.

Mike

10. Re: non alcohol beer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 06:16