We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Returned from the Excellence WOW

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
325 posts
215 reviews
Save Topic
Just Returned from the Excellence WOW

Had a great experience at the Excellence in Punta Cana. Stayted two weeks and had a great time. I will be putting a review later as we have stayed three times at the Mexican Excellence"s.

Roberto ( Public Relations) was over the top. As where several other employees that made our vacation one of the best ever.

romford
Level Contributor
4,462 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just Returned from the Excellence WOW

Hi Caribbean5,

Please to hear you had a great holiday at the EPC.

Have previously stayed at Secrets Maroma Beach and El Dorado Seaside Suites in Mexico, and have booked EPC for 2 weeks next month. This will be our first trip to the Dom Rep, and would like to hear of your comparrison between Excellence resorts in Mexico to that of the EPC.

From what I've been reading on the forums Mexico stands above the Dom Rep??

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just Returned from the Excellence WOW

What did you think of the food aspect? I know the service in restaurants would be of course the same quality (I hope), but was the quality as good? Was there anything that stood out?

BEACH - I know EPC is further from the airport...not on the main stretch etc. Was the beach okay or did you even think this mattered due to the quality of resort?

Pools any good?

3. Re: Just Returned from the Excellence WOW

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 07:16