We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe Question on Room Categories

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
411 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe Question on Room Categories

Ok, I think I've finally made up my mind and found a great deal that I didn't even know about.. through work. LOL

Anyway, I see that there are 3 choices, Deluxe Suite JR, Deluxe Room (Family) and Premium Suite w/ 1 Dbl Bed Oceanfront (Club Premium),.

-Just trying to see the difference is between all these rooms...

-Ex. If I choose Deluxe Suite Jr - am I still allowed to upgrade to some kind of "club premium" to get more amenities/services that it offers?

Also trying to figure out if upgrading to the middle category is worth it, or if it's not, then I'd rather stay more nights than paying more for the upgrade if the Deluxe Suite Jr is already nice.

-Does anyone have building assignments link so I can see which category has which bldg./rooms?

Thanks everyone!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
411 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe Question on Room Categories

In additon to above... Do all Jr Suite Deluxe rooms has that jacuzzi on balcony? Just curious.

2. Re: Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe Question on Room Categories

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 07:16