We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At Royalton until Friday

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
At Royalton until Friday

If anyone has questions, feel free to ask.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: At Royalton until Friday

Have a great time..................we just got back from 10 days in Mexico.

Level Contributor
235 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: At Royalton until Friday

Hi there hope you are having a great time. I was wondering if you could tell me if they have Bombay sapphire gin and any nice brandy eg Remy Martin or courvoisier. Also what does the mini bar contain. Any spirits?. One last question do you have room service and if so is the menu quite restricted or can you order from restaurant menu. Thanking you in advance.

Scotland
Level Contributor
129 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: At Royalton until Friday

Hi hope your having a great holiday.... This might seem silly but do they have an iron in the rooms?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: At Royalton until Friday

Anywhere nearby that sells sun parasols? I don't fancy getting up at 6am to get some shade?

Cheers.

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,661 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: At Royalton until Friday

Where are the adult only rooms located? Any oceanview in those rooms? Have you tried the house red wine?

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: At Royalton until Friday

Did you upgrade to Adult only or Diamond club?

Are the hotel still building more shade for the beach as reported a few weeks back.

Thanks!

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: At Royalton until Friday

My room has an ironing board, but no iron. I'll inquire and let you know if it has to be requested.

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: At Royalton until Friday

Oceangirl, if you can locate a map of the resort, I believe the adult rooms are in Bldg 2, because that's where the adult pool is. I'm here with our 9 year old, so I didn't upgrade to adult or diamond club. The way the buildings are situated, there are no full-on (as in, facing square to the water) ocean view rooms, and you'll want an upper floor if you want any view at all because of the buildings down by the water.

I did have the house red, and I thought it was nice.

Scotland
Level Contributor
129 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: At Royalton until Friday

Thanks

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: At Royalton until Friday

Getaway, we did not upgrade because we have our son with us this time.

They are building a few more beach huts. We've had no problem finding a hut this week. And the rows of beach chairs under the palm trees are partially shaded all day. They face the pool, though.