We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catamaran tours

Perth
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Catamaran tours

Hi,

Has anyone managed to make contact with this company before they go? http://catamarantourpuntacana.com/

We are travelling to PC in July and I would like to book a catamaran tour and have heard that this company is the best, I have a few questions and have tried their contact form on website and on Facebook but have not heard anything back???

Thanks

Claire

Punta Cana Mike's Private Dominican Adventure
Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours
Bavaro Runners Adventures
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
HorsePlay Punta Cana
Horseback Riding Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Dos Bananas
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Eco Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Catamaran tours

did you call them? they have their phonenumbers on their website.

yes, they are a great outfit and only available as direct bookings, not booking with hotels nor touroperators etc.

usually i know them as well responsive. check your spamfolder for their answer and alos check that you spelled your e-mail aadress correctly on the contact form, as those are very common reasons for "no resonse" on online bookings.

good luck

Mike

Texas
Level Contributor
78 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Catamaran tours

I've sent them 2 messages this week also and haven't heard back yet.

Perth
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Catamaran tours

Its strange because they are number 1 on tripadvisor so you know they are reliable??!!

Texas
Level Contributor
78 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Catamaran tours

yes, and when I was there in Nov. I emailed them several times and received responses right away. If I don't hear back in a day or so, I am going to call.

Perth
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Catamaran tours

Yeah I think I will do the same.

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Catamaran tours

try calling 1-800-282-5784

Texas
Level Contributor
78 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Catamaran tours

I just called and he said he was going to respond to emails this afternoon.

romford
Level Contributor
4,462 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Catamaran tours

Hi SNCTX .... did you receive a response? I emailed Fernando yesterday to ask a couple of question prior to booking, but as of yet have not received a reply:-(

Texas
Level Contributor
78 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Catamaran tours

I did! I sent 2 emails....one through TripAdvisor and one through the website. He responded to the msg that was sent through TA.

romford
Level Contributor
4,462 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Catamaran tours

Hi SNCTX ... just received a message myself via email:-)