We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best family resort

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Best family resort

Looking for some advice on where to stay for a week this summer with my wife and two daughters, ages 10 & 11. Want to relax on beach with the wife and some how keep the kids happy. Kids club has been great in the past but lately the majority of kids seem much younger. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
365 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best family resort

Note- I have not stayed at any of these resorts. BUT I have done some research and came down to 2 choices. You can check them out if you'd like. The price is somewhat comparable, but some sites the Esmeralda is coming out just a tad bit cheaper. But not huge. It just now boils down to activities they offer and other amenities... They are the Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe and Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda. You can chk out my thread i just posted and keep an eye out on comments as I'm asking for opinions between the two.

Boston
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best family resort

Thanks a bunch.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best family resort

you asked for the best, so check out the Club Med Punta Cana, they run Kids programs for all ages including for the age of your girls.

the Barcelo Palace deLuxe is a very nice resort with many activities for all ages.

an other one is the Palladium Resort, only good stuff heard about their children activities, but did never use them.

Mike

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,385 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best family resort

The Palladium complex and Club Med have one of the best activity programs in the region for kids the age of yours.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
365 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best family resort

Travel198

How are the rooms at the Palladium Complex?

Boston
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best family resort

Thank you all.

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,385 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best family resort

Sherill P:

The Palladium offers an assortment of room styles in three family-friendly and one adult-exclusive section to fit virtually every budget. Here is a link to a helpful site. Simply select accomodations from the column on the left side of the page and look at the available choices at the various sections:

palladiumaddict.net/dominican-republic-punta…

8. Re: Best family resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2015, 09:16