We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone stay @ Sirenis Tropical Suites?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone stay @ Sirenis Tropical Suites?

We booked our vacation, staying at Sirenis Tropical (July). I have a couple questions, if you don't

mind answering-How family friendly is this resort? We are travelling with our 2 kids (17 & 14) &

Does anyone know what flavour of beer we will be enjoying from our room fridge??

Thanks for your help!!!

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone stay @ Sirenis Tropical Suites?

I haven't seen many post on this resort- I'm beginning to fret, did we make the right choice??

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone stay @ Sirenis Tropical Suites?

the resort is extremely family friendly, it is a typical Family property and even has a great waterpark right there included for the Sirenis guests.

why fret out? about what? there must have been a reason why you booked it, right?

Mike

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone stay @ Sirenis Tropical Suites?

Thank you Mike, Yes this resort looks extremely nice, the water park caught our attention. We have travelled to Punta Cana 4-5 times and we have had a great time everytime.. Just Beautiful!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
663 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone stay @ Sirenis Tropical Suites?

Sirenis is a very large, very family friendly. Think Disney in terms of the adult to kid ratio! Nice beach but hard to find shade (and quiet) since few palapas. Not really high end but our return shuttle bus to airport usually stops at Sirenis. People on the bus always seem happy. Water park is located quite a ways from the main buildings. Not sure if it is included or if you need to pay. My one recollection after walking through the Sirenis lobby a few years ago was that there were a lot of "extras" that you had to pay for. (optional of course). Sorry cannot comment on beer, but I would assume it will be Presedente which is good.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone stay @ Sirenis Tropical Suites?

the waterpark is included for Sirenis Guests, only guests from other resorts pay the entrance fees. it is nice to stay the whole day there, they offer a good buffet for breakfast and for lunch, also included.

Mike

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone stay @ Sirenis Tropical Suites?

Thank you!!!

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone stay @ Sirenis Tropical Suites?

Hi we are travelling to this resort in July aswell. Really looking forward to it. Looks great and big and waterpark was the main reason we booked for our daughter

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone stay @ Sirenis Tropical Suites?

Hi David H,

We are going July 1st for 1 week, we too are looking forward to staying at the Sirenis.

My kids are excited to use the water park! Have a safe trip!!

1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone stay @ Sirenis Tropical Suites?

Hi there! We're from Hamilton too, and we have booked a vacation at Sirenis. Owlhamilton... Would you happen to have any advise for us now that you've been?

Edited: 14 August 2014, 04:40
10. Re: Anyone stay @ Sirenis Tropical Suites?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 07:17