We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breathless Punta Cana Xhale Club

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St. George, Utah
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Topic
Breathless Punta Cana Xhale Club

Ready to book a honeymoon stay at BPC in a swim up Jr. Suite but can't decide if I want to book Xhale Club or not. Does anyone know if you have the option to upgrade to Xhale upon arrival?

Ready...GO!

Toronto,ON
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Xhale Club

They will typically offer the option to upgrade once at the resort if there is availability. I am not sure of the cost as we book Xhale Club prior to arrival.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,515 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Xhale Club

They will quote you a price to upgrade if there are rooms available. There is always the chance that you will be out of luck if you wait until you arrive.

You are going to enjoy it there. I had a great week this past January. Here is a link to my photo album.

http://www.slickpic.com/u/Lovethesun

The pictures are labeled and are best viewed in full screen mode.

Lehi, Utah
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Xhale Club

We are here now. We were quoted 180 per day for 9 days. We said we would not spend more than$500 and dip that is what we paid. Not sure if it was worth it, but do enjoy the private club.

4. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Xhale Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 07:23