We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MagicJack and Facetime at EPC

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
191 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
MagicJack and Facetime at EPC

Much as we would like to leave the world behind while on vacation, my husband and I both have elderly parents that worry when they can't reach us regularly. My parents were convinced that my daughter must have been kidnapped when they couldn't reach her in Cancun !!!

Is the WIFI in the rooms at EPC strong enough and reliable for MagicJack and Facetime?

SURREY,UK
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: MagicJack and Facetime at EPC

The wi-fi can be hit and miss .Found the reception better on the balcony than in the room.Reception is much better in the lobby area even worked on the beach and around the pools.Was able to FaceTime with no problem although you can lose reception on and off.

2. Re: MagicJack and Facetime at EPC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 07:24