Hi! A friend and I are planning on booking a trip to punta Cana sometime next year. We are in the midst of research and are interested in the melia but have a few questions.
1. What is the difference between the "level adults" and "the level"?
2. What would you say is the price difference between the standard part of the resort, the level and the levels adults only sections ?
3. Is the standard part of the result still all inclusive or do you need to be part of the level to be all inclusive?
4. What's included with the all inclusive packages?
5. Any pros/cons you have?
6. Do you think this resort is suitable for two single girls in their 20s?
Thanks for your help!