We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for someone to do renewal vows in November

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for someone to do renewal vows in November

Hi,

My husband and I just got married this past April. We want to do our destination wedding renewal vows for this November. We are looking for someone. Anyone have any suggestions at all? Thanks!

1. Re: Looking for someone to do renewal vows in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2014, 12:32
Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for someone to do renewal vows in November

Bob,

Thanks for you reply. We will be travelling 11/22/14 through 11/29 /14. We are just putting this in the planning stages right now. If your plans change let me know. I thought I heard one of the mike's on here may do the same thing just not clear on that. Thanks so much though! I appreciate it!

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
778 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for someone to do renewal vows in November

PCMike (Vienemo) ?

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for someone to do renewal vows in November

WEinPC,

Thanks for the info. Do you know how I can contact him at all? Appreciated

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
778 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for someone to do renewal vows in November

puntacanamike@gmail.com

www.puntacanamike.com

Congratulation Critercat :)

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for someone to do renewal vows in November

Thanks WEinPc!

I appreciate your help!!

7. Re: Looking for someone to do renewal vows in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2015, 06:16