We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all inclusive cost at Paradisus Punta Cana

Scranton...
3 posts
Save Topic
all inclusive cost at Paradisus Punta Cana

Does anyone know the current price for the all inclusive at the Paradisus Punta Cana? We are Melia members but have not been there in a few years..Also, the Paradisus is our home resort and we used to get 50% off AI..do they still honor that? Thanks for the help!

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,791 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: all inclusive cost at Paradisus Punta Cana

Check-In Between:

Apr-26-2014 Dec-19-2014 Adult Daily Fee: US $130.00

Child Fee Age 2-12: US $65.00

*Prepaid Adult Dail Fee is US$115.

Dec-20-2014 Jan-02-2015 Adult Daily Fee: US $255.00

Child Fee Age 2-12: US $127.50

*Prepaid Adult Daily Fee is US$230.

You can contact the resort for prepayment information and to determine if you are still eligible for a 50% discount for your "home" resort.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: all inclusive cost at Paradisus Punta Cana

wow, quiet some steep prices for the AI only for their members who paid a long time ago ahead of time money into the pot.

looking on those rates, we are a couple with a 3 years old girl, we would pay during the cheapest time April 26th ahead per day US$325.- just for the AI?? that's for example what we paid at the Majestic Elegance for the 1 Bedroom Swimup Suite for Room and AI included, but during the expensive time of the year.

adding to that airfares and taxes etc etc makes up for quiet some high rise rates for a week's stay, wow.

happy travels

Mike

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
10,010 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: all inclusive cost at Paradisus Punta Cana

I'll never understand why anyone would buy into these timeshare / vacation club things. Makes me shake my head.

Mark

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: all inclusive cost at Paradisus Punta Cana

We are Melia members also and we were there in March of this year and the AI was 80.00 per.

Hard to believe that it changes so much with the time of year.

I'm sure the food and drink quality stays the same.

I can't believe that someone would interject their opinion into a topic with something that has nothing to do with what was asked. Makes me shake my head.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: all inclusive cost at Paradisus Punta Cana

IF there would be a quality difference on food between the different times of the year, then the more expensive time frame would be the time with the lower food quality, as it simply is the time of the year with the property running on fullest capacity, so mall is prepared in record times, all is about quantity much more than any extra quality.

$80.- per person sounds very different of course, if i assume a child may go for half that would be $200.- pèr day for a couple with one child(i always calculate what we ourselfs would have to pay), that's not much less than i pay for a room including the 3 all inclusive `packages per night at almost all AI resorts in the area when a package is purchased. i don't understand where such high ai rates come from, i find such calculations very unreasonable, would even name it a ripp off.

Mike

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: all inclusive cost at Paradisus Punta Cana

Mark, P.T Barnum was correct. ;-)

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: all inclusive cost at Paradisus Punta Cana

I never said that buying a timeshare was good thing or a bad thing.

My Mom was right too. "If you don't have anything good to say, say nothing at all."

Again makes me shake my head.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,866 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: all inclusive cost at Paradisus Punta Cana

It was 80$ in January. It is not our home resort so I don't know about the half price. Call MVC and they could clarify.

9. Re: all inclusive cost at Paradisus Punta Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 05:16