We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Kids Club Pictures?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Shrewsbury...
Level Contributor
271 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Majestic Kids Club Pictures?

Does anybody have recent pictures of the kids club? The website is not up to date. I was at ME a couple of weeks ago and it looks like they made changes, it's like a pirate theme now instead of castles. I will be getting married there in Feb and I wanted to assure my future in laws there toddler children will have somewhere fun to play.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Kids Club Pictures?

Ofcourse, you want pics of the one thing I don't have pics of.

This review has one attached:

tripadvisor.com/…UR190225659

This one too:

tripadvisor.com/…UR194457235

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic Kids Club Pictures?

Look in the "family/play area" albums of both the MC and ME (drop-down menu, top left corner once you click on the pics), there are a few more in there

Shrewsbury...
Level Contributor
271 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic Kids Club Pictures?

Thanks Matt, i saw those, the pictures do not really show the changes that i saw a couple of weeks ago, oh well. I took 800 pics, and none of them were of the kids area. I didnt want to have parents think i was being a creep taking pics of their kids.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Majestic Kids Club Pictures?

If you look back in the pics, it shows the old multicolor slide, and the square castle. The new one has a different slide and a pointy castle. I didnt actually see it in march, so I'm not 100% sure on that. We walked past it last year when it had the square castles and no "cannons"

I bet the resort would send new pics upon request.

5. Re: Majestic Kids Club Pictures?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 07:15