We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! Which airport to fly into???

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Help! Which airport to fly into???

We are going to visit Breezes and have found cheap airfare through USA3000 traveling to 'Punta Cana'...airport code PUJ. Some of the flights offered through other airlines are to airport code SDQ...Santo Domingo, DR. Does anyone know which of these is correct? Has anyone flown USA3000 to Punta Cana and if so can you please tell me how far it is to Breezes? Thanks so much!

wouldn't you like...
Level Contributor
240 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help! Which airport to fly into???

Hi! We booked to Breezes and are flying into PUJ as well. It is a 35 minute bus ride to the resort. I am also flying USA3000 at that time! When are you going? We are leaving April 20th and will be there for 10 days to get married! YIPEEEE can't wait! Happy travels!

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help! Which airport to fly into???

That is such a relief!!! After booking the tickets I started worrying that maybe we were flying in to the wrong airport! We're going June 10, so we won't be able to offer our congratulations to you in person, but I hope your wedding and honeymoon (and very, very long marriage) are AWESOME!!! Make sure you post a review when you return, we can't wait to hear about your trip!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
141 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help! Which airport to fly into???

I would fly into PUJ if I were you. Santo Domingo is over 3 hours away from Punta Cana. Have a great vacation!

wouldn't you like...
Level Contributor
240 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Help! Which airport to fly into???

Glad I could help! Now you can relax and look forward to you vacation! Try not to worry about all the negative things you here while on this site! There are lots of people who have posted bad things about this resort but I am going with an open mind and I know there are many people out there who had a great time! Happy travels!