We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Still hoping someone has

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
Still hoping someone has

Contact info. For the Iberostar Grand Bavaro. I would really appreciate it.

Marie

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Still hoping someone has

Anyone.....

Scotland
Level Contributor
579 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Still hoping someone has

Hi Marie,

I have the contact details at work, if no one else has come back to you by this evening (GMT) I'llforward it to you,

We're back at the Grand in September.. Its simply outstanding

Kind ReEgards, throast

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Still hoping someone has

Thank you so much, I look forward to your reply. Any other info. or tips on the Grand would be appreciated.

Marie

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
778 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Still hoping someone has

Search in green search box ( above your question :) - " email Iberostar Grand Bavaro " - you will find many answers...

Scotland
Level Contributor
579 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Still hoping someone has

Hi Marie ,

Rpgrandbavaro@iberostar.com.do

You will probably get an email back saying they will try to accommodate but can't guarantee times, try and be a little flexible ie, Thursday night, The steak house at 8 or the gourmet at 7.30', normally what we do is advise them we wish restaurant bookings for our first seven nights , 2 times at Toni's, once at the gourmet, twice at the gourmet and twice at the French between, 7.30 and 8.30' (or what ever)this gives them more flexibility and we eat at all the restaurants we want and at a time we want, we normally book the second week when we,re their.

Scotland
Level Contributor
579 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Still hoping someone has

Sorry second gourmet should have been Japenese... Also remember they now have the new beach restaurant.

Forgot to mention, depending when you are their most restaurants close 1 night a week

7. Re: Still hoping someone has

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 05:17