We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Blue Safe and wifi

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Blue Safe and wifi

I am just wondering if we have to leave a deposit for the safe key at check in and, if so, do they do it on your CC?

Also, to those who have been in the last month, I have been reading recent reports that are saying free wifi for all across the resort and not just the lobby. Is this true? If not, how much is wiFi for the week? (Please don't tell me I am on holiday. I WISH I didn't have to need it for work.)

glasgow,scotland
Level Contributor
49 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Blue Safe and wifi

Hi we r here just now - safe in room is free and wifi is free and you get it all over the resort - even on the beach

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Blue Safe and wifi

Brilliant! Thank you!

How is it? Any issues? Things to know before we go? Tips?

glasgow,scotland
Level Contributor
49 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Blue Safe and wifi

It's a nice resort - we've had no issues - food and drink fab and plenty of it - weather great - apart from last night it rained -( - still really warm - today it's back to normal - rooms are good and spacious - no problems from the yellow shirt guys - you'll have a great time - when r u here?

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean Blue Safe and wifi

We go in 4 weeks! I am so ready for this holiday!

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
538 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ocean Blue Safe and wifi

Hi love the sun, we arrived back safe and sound around 6:15 am Friday morning, hope you and your daughter are having a great time, was nice to see you if only for a short time, enjoy rest of hols,

Alex x

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Ocean Blue Safe and wifi

Hi Muffinman did you enjoy your holiday? Going in 3 days

glasgow,scotland
Level Contributor
49 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ocean Blue Safe and wifi

Ukusa - you'll have great time - Alex that's good you had a safe trip home . Yeah was nice meeting you - enjoying every minute of our holiday - apart from last night when if rained - but it's a fab day today Angela xx

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
538 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ocean Blue Safe and wifi

Hi Claire, yes we enjoyed our holiday , it was so chilling, only ate at the buffet on our first night, then ate at the speciality resturaunts rest of fortnight, booze was top shelf, but ask for it, if you ask for vodka you get their own brand, but I asked for either stolinyia,or absolute, main lobby bar also has real bailys , food was good, hope you enjoy it, take care, and tell sexy black in lobby bar that sexy white was asking for him lol,

Alex x

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Ocean Blue Safe and wifi

Thanks alex I'll tell sexy black that your missing him x

10. Re: Ocean Blue Safe and wifi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 05:17