We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradisus Punta Cana Resort (or the Reserve)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
20 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort (or the Reserve)

we are looking for an AI resort for our 5th year anniversary (we are mid 40's). We have always been to Mexico and are branching out. this hotel looks beautiful but we usually do adults only. I have been researching all morning.. We are looking to travel the first week of November. Are there adult only restaurants to choose from? I saw an adult only pool.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

thank you

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
10,010 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradisus Punta Cana Resort (or the Reserve)

If I remember correctly, there's just one restaurant that is exclusively adult only at Paradisus Punta Cana, and that's for Royal Service guests.

For top end all-inclusive, adult only, there's Iberostar Grand Bavaro, Excellence Punta Cana, and Breathless Punta Cana. These have multiple adult only dining options. IGB has 4 a la cartes (reservations required) and a buffet. EPC has 9 a la cartes (no reservations), and Breathless has 8 restaurants (I believe reservations are only required at one).

There are a bunch of others that are adult only sections of larger resorts, with perhaps two or three adult only restaurants, but many amenities at affiliated, neighbouring resorts. Examples are Paradisus Palma Real (Royal Service), Secrets Royal Beach, Royal Suites Turquesa, Punta Cana Princess, Catalonia Royal Bavaro, Melia The Level Adult Only, Barceló Bavaro Beach, and Bahia Ambar.

Mark

ganache123
Level Contributor
179 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradisus Punta Cana Resort (or the Reserve)

Just got back from the reserve at the Paradisus Palma Real. Food was average to poor and service was terrible. Read the reviews. The excellent ones are suspect. I The swim up rooms are great and the beach is pretty nice and has some seaweed but that didn't really bother us but if food quality and service is important to you I would choose a different resort. Loved the Paradisus in Playa del Carmen and I expected the same quality and service and I was severely disappointed.

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,791 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paradisus Punta Cana Resort (or the Reserve)

oneblessedmom:

The adult-only Royal Service section at the Paradisus Punta Cana resort is where you'll want to be at this complex! During November, you should enjoy both a great price to stay there as well as wonderful weather. While it is older than the Paradisus Palma Real complex down to the south, it is well-maintained and on one of the nicest beachfronts in the region.

murillo
Level Contributor
6,085 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paradisus Punta Cana Resort (or the Reserve)

We did 10 days in the Royale section in Feb this year... It's rooms are the closests to the beach . Our last 2 visits to pC we stayed at ME in the club section AO and found it better . The beds on the beach were nicer at PPC ... thats it. When you do a search for your week on booking sites . What are the prices like for resorts you are thinking of ? up on the right is a list or all AO resorts. Good luck..

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
20 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paradisus Punta Cana Resort (or the Reserve)

"ME" is Majestic Elegance? We were booked there a few years ago and cancelled with less than 24 hours due to a storm (it was Sept).

thanks,

Annette

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,791 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paradisus Punta Cana Resort (or the Reserve)

Yes, that is correct.

7. Re: Paradisus Punta Cana Resort (or the Reserve)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2015, 06:17