We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a nature walk

Pomona, California
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
Looking for a nature walk

So my wife and I would like to find something off the resort (Majestic Colonial) for a nature walk. Not sure if they have anything like that in this area, any suggestions?

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
15,324 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a nature walk

Head north or south, beaches are public, walk to your hearts content....

Sag Harbor, New York
Level Contributor
5,946 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a nature walk

There are several such places. The ones I have heard about are Hoya Azul and Indigenous Eyes (cant spell) Not sure if they are walk tours or segue or jeep but heard nice things about both places, where you wind up at a mineral fed watering hole of sorts. I am trying to convince Larry to try a segue tour but he prefers his 34 oz gin and tonic in the bubba keg and volleyball. :D

Pomona, California
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a nature walk

dawnskye, how about about I stay with larry and you can take my wife on the segway tour. haha

4. Re: Looking for a nature walk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 06:16