We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone been to the Punta Cana Be live recently?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Topic
Anyone been to the Punta Cana Be live recently?

Just looking for some information about the resort is it a fun entertining resort?How is the nightclub?Is there a dj that play music during the day?How is the food,service and rooms.

THankyou.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
480 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone been to the Punta Cana Be live recently?

We were there 5/29-6/5. We truly enjoy the BeLive in Punta Cana. We did not go to the nightclub so I am no assistance there. I do know that it is open to the public, not just resort guests. It is a fun resort with things to do all day long. I was not a great fan of the Entertainment/Anamacion staff this time. In the past they seemed much better. This staff did not tend to get people involved as the Anamacion staff in the past. That's just my personal opinion. They do have activities during the day. The music during the day goes on down by the beach and around 3 in the afternoon it starts up by the pool. Our rooms were wonderful but I do hear that some of the rooms are outdated. (I don't have any idea how they determine who gets those rooms) I know that they are constantly updating the facilities. Our food on this visit was the best we have had so far at the BeLive. (please see my review) I have been to a few other resorts and I find the service at the BeLive is very good, much better than others. I feel the front desk, waiters, most bartenders, the management and the maids are very friendly and do their best to take care of you. We are not Spanish speaking individuals and we had no problems. (We try to speak and we just humor the workers!) We will return in the future. If you are looking for a high-energy, party resort, the BeLive is not where you want to go. For our party of 8, the atmosphere was just right.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone been to the Punta Cana Be live recently?

Thankyou so much for all the is wonderfull information,it was very helpfull

3. Re: Anyone been to the Punta Cana Be live recently?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 05:17