We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock Punta Cana

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Amherst, Ohio
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hard Rock Punta Cana

My friend just returned from Punta Cana and told me that she heard the food at Hard Rock Punta Cana was not that great and there was problems with Mosquitos. We are supposed to be there July 25th. Should I go to a different resort. I paid alot more to stay here. We are traveling with 3 adults and 2 kids...14, 9

Ctr. Hrb., New...
Level Contributor
430 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana

IMHO the food at HR is the best we have had in DR. We have been to 10 other resorts.

Quincy...
Level Contributor
200 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana

We went in June. All 9 of us thought the food was good to very good.

There were less mosquitoes at the Hard Rock than here in the Boston, MA area. The Hard Rock has a truck that went around spraying for bugs. Out of 9 of us none of us had any new mosquito bites.

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,385 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana

Virtually all resorts spray for mosquitoes and the even-more peskier 'no-see-ums'. They are especially prevalent during certain times of year.

Food is quite subjective, but with regards to food quality, Punta Cana in general does not have the greatest reputation as a destination for gourmet-aficionados as it lacks the quality purveyors that many other destinations and locations enjoy. That being said, the Hard Rock is known for above-average food quality and variety when compared to many other resort complexes here. But only you can justify paying the premium price to stay at this complex versus some of the other similarly-rated and lower cost properties here.

4. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 06:16