We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Silly question: chairs by beach-excellence

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Silly question: chairs by beach-excellence

I'm wrapping up a week at the beach and we will be staying at excellence next week.... I love to bring a chair down the the water and sit. Is this possible while at the beach at excellence or do they big bulky chairs not meant to be moved?

Thanks and I know it's silly but just wondering :)

Kim

Toronto
Level Contributor
165 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Silly question: chairs by beach-excellence

They do have plastic chairs that they use for weddings on the beach, but not very many and you will have to go find them; they do not just leave them sitting around. Tons of plastic sunbeds but cannot recall people dragging them into the water; the beach is very wide and it would be a bit of a long haul.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
10,009 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Silly question: chairs by beach-excellence

You can easily move the loungers. My 80 year old mother can do it. The ones in Club are heavier (wooden), but still easy to move around. As mentioned, it's a deep beach, so it's a ways to the water, but shouldn't be a problem. Maybe they wouldn't like you putting the wooden ones (Club) in the water though.

Mark

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Silly question: chairs by beach-excellence

Thanks... It was just a thought today :)

4. Re: Silly question: chairs by beach-excellence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 06:17