We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Elegance room category

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Dakota
Level Contributor
428 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic Elegance room category

Hi: we are seriously considering ME for our next winter vacation. This will be adults only vacation. Is it worth it to upgrade to the Club level?

Thank you!

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Elegance room category

It is really personal opinion, but we found it well worth it to book Elegance club on both trips. it was only like $20 a day for the two of us (not each) and for that you get: Adults only, 2 private beaches, 2 private beach bars, 4 private pools one of which has a swim-up bar, 3 club lounges (drinks and snacks all day) club section in the steakhouse (air conditioned, but lots of echos), rooms closest to the beach (request), ala carte breakfast at french or italian restaurants, "butler" more like a concierge, cocktail parties a couple times a week by the beach.

The other bonuses like better towels and higher end drinks didnt really seem much different than non-club.

I'm sure I'm missing some other things, but thats all I can think of at the moment.

Feel free to msg me with any questions.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic Elegance room category

Booze in the room, yes? We had 4 bottles in Club level that I do not believe you get in regular level booking. "Majestic Touch" a few days while getting ready for dinner they would drop off a special "treat", sometimes wine and cheese, or wine and fruit, or a special desert and wine, things like that. There's also little things like pillow menu and aromatherapy. Shooters, and drink service at the pool. I'm sure there's more I cannot recall right away too :)

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic Elegance room category

Beach drink service is alot more frequent on the club beaches too... oh and on the club beaches, there are beds and hammocks, not just palapas like on non-club beach.

On the flip side, some people do not think the club is worth it. I guess for a few reason: there are very few kids at the ME to begin with, there are bars every hundred feet anyway, the main pool is so huge that you have plenty of space. The most important part is that non-club do not get treated any differently than club by the staff, which is the way it should be.

Cornelius, North...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Majestic Elegance room category

In our opinion, well worth it. They have made some nice upgrades last year and to have the little perks, including the wifi/computers in the lounges, better room locations, and more.

You will only love this resort no matter what. We've been 3 times in the last two years and returning in October. We've considered trying somewhere new but when we think about being in Punta Cana and not being at the Majestic, it reminds us why we love it there and don't want to run the risk of a letdown elsewhere as they have set the bar high.

5. Re: Majestic Elegance room category

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 04:16