We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress code secret royal beach

Derby
Level Contributor
73 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Dress code secret royal beach

Headin here end of August can you please advise in how strict the dress code for men is. Will I be able to get away with dress shorts or will I need long trousers , Mrs is taking enough clothes for a month so not much room left for my gear so I need to pack smart, thanks for all advice I'm going to receive.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress code secret royal beach

at the restaurants where the dress code says long pants, there you will not enter in shorts.

i know your pain, 2 suitcases, we Men are allowed to carry both, but the interior of both contains all those important female thingies, while our own belongings have to fit in the additional laptopcase as a 2nd carry on, which leave's us luggage porters to a allowance of one swimtrunk, 5 shorts, one cap, one long jeans, 1 pair of flip flops and one pair of closed shoes(so we have no excuse to not attend at the restaurants which requires that)

Mike

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dress code secret royal beach

Oi I'm not taking that much stuff, but I do need beach atire day atire and evening atire

Toronto,ON
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dress code secret royal beach

If you go to their website it shows the dress code for each restaurant. No guessing required as it is clearly stated.

Pa
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Dress code secret royal beach

Dress code is pretty lacks. I wore shorts there quite a bit. Saw other men with tank tops and hats on also. We were there in April and didn't see anyone being asked to leave and change. Didn't go to suishi place thou so can't comment on that one

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,487 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dress code secret royal beach

Go prepared

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Dress code secret royal beach

Thanks flip flop I will which is why he needs to pack smart lol

Cape May, New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,336 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dress code secret royal beach

Beach attire and day attire is the same thing. :)

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Dress code secret royal beach

Kathryn don't b saying that how else

I up get more case room??

Lancashire
Level Contributor
288 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dress code secret royal beach

If you read the many reviews which I have over the past year since booking a lot of people comment on the dress code being quite strict so my new husband will be taking trousers and short sleeve shirts/ polos just in case.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,487 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dress code secret royal beach

Secrets are normally quite strict with their dress code rules for the indoor restaurants