We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress code at excellence

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nebraska
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Topic
Dress code at excellence

I keep seeing dress shirts for men at all of the men at dinner. Does this mean they have to be a collared shirt or is just a nice dress shirt without a collar ok? 16 of us arrive on Sunday so a quick response is much appreciated!! Thank you in advance!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
663 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress code at excellence

Not sure how a " nice dress shirt" does not have a collar?

Anyway, they just want you to be decent. No muscle shirts/baseball hats/ripped jeans etc.

Dress up just a bit and you will be fine.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dress code at excellence

Looking to go to excellence soon and prefer jean shorts/capri's and just nice shirt, is that ok for women dress code? I hate dresses/skirts?

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,914 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dress code at excellence

Not much in the way of restrictions for women, Jane. Just dress nicely. No dresses/skirts required. The restrictions are more for men, who tend to need to be forced to dress decently.

Mark

Janesville...
Level Contributor
1,545 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dress code at excellence

I have numerous dress shirts that are not collared. They are not t-shirts by any means. One is made of 75% modal and 25 % polyester and is almost silky looking. I will be bringing a couple collared shirts down for our stay at Excellence as well as a couple of the collar less ones and bet I'll get in the a la cartes wearing either of these shirts. And, as my wife says "look great in them".

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dress code at excellence

riff raff, im wearing a tux day and night when im there

6. Re: Dress code at excellence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 05:16