We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Arrived At Dreams Palm Beach

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
66 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Just Arrived At Dreams Palm Beach

Very quick exit from airport, we bought our visa online .

Transfer from the airport by Amster no problems, they are waiting for you.

At the hotel check in was fast without Prefered Club and we had our welcome drink and cookies for the kids. We are staying in Block 1 on the second floor with interconnecting rooms. The AC will become cooler with time, ours is leaking so will call out the engineer in the morning. There is no where to hang towels and the screen in the shower in annoying BUT not major.

If I can help anyone with questions I will do my best. By the way I purchased myfi services and the parcel was delivered before I landed at guest services, they could not locate the parcel but they made a quick call to the mifi local contact and they soon found the parcel locked away. Running on UK time so up early.

uk
Level Contributor
478 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just Arrived At Dreams Palm Beach

Just to say have a fantastic time, we were at Dreams Punta Cana a few years ago and really loved it, enjoy,

Happy Holidays, Karen.

London
Level Contributor
66 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just Arrived At Dreams Palm Beach

Thanks Karen

ireland
Level Contributor
49 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just Arrived At Dreams Palm Beach

Hope you have a great hol. Just wud like to know what it's really like, lol. So many conflicting reports about rooms, service etc.

Thanks. Cath x

London
Level Contributor
66 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just Arrived At Dreams Palm Beach

Hotel is Very good the staff are great have to say. Rooms are good though we had to change our inter connecting room because the AC was leaking, they were quite fast and now on 3rd floor where room has high ceiling. Beach is cleaned first thing in the morning and take sea weed away. Sea us very calm and warm, pools great. Majority of guests from State Side, no issues with that at all, it is very cods for them like going to Europe give us.

Good choice of food, para gliding later today. Ignore the bad remarks, I personally have had no issues. Travelling with wife and kids 16 and 9.

London
Level Contributor
66 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just Arrived At Dreams Palm Beach

By the way not seen a mosquito as yet or been bitten!, have is spoken too soon? They do fumigate rooms and surrounding.

Edited: 29 July 2014, 19:59
ireland
Level Contributor
49 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just Arrived At Dreams Palm Beach

Thanks. All sounds good. Enjoy the rest of your holiday

Kent England
Level Contributor
507 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just Arrived At Dreams Palm Beach

Hi, we are due September so anything you can tell us would be great.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Just Arrived At Dreams Palm Beach

Hi hope are you still enjoying your holiday, we arrive on Saturday, do you think the resort is full, and do you need to get up early for a sunbed in the shade?

Kent England
Level Contributor
507 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just Arrived At Dreams Palm Beach

Hi,

How much sunbed saving is there? Do the staff keep it under control? Also how good/bad are the shows please?

Lancashire
Level Contributor
31 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just Arrived At Dreams Palm Beach

During 9 - 23 July sunbed saving was a big game, main pool all beds gone by 8.30 am, staff don't bother guests who save beds. Mind you if you are having trouble finding a bed the staff will help and move them around for you. It would seem many guests reserve beds at the pool and the beach!

With regards to the shows our 10 year old thought they were fantastic, typical holiday shows with audience participation. A mix of adult humour and slap stick.