We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets royal beach email

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
devonian england
Level Contributor
288 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets royal beach email

Does anyone know how quickly srb answer emails . I emailed them yesterday about upgrading to preferred club but haven't received a reply yet.

Thanks

Sharon

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets royal beach email

Were you asking the cost Sharon? We're goin in the 30th august is b interest in the cost to upgrade if you wouldn't mind sharin when you get a response please Ta Debs x

Edited: 01 August 2014, 21:01
Lancashire
Level Contributor
288 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets royal beach email

I have been emailing on a regular basis with different questions haha - they usually email me back around 10pm UK time. It can take a couple of days sometimes.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets royal beach email

Oh any tips you can pass on I would be greatful for x

Lancashire
Level Contributor
288 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Secrets royal beach email

Yes sure :) What were you emailing to ask them?

I have emailed and been given activity leaflets that are put in the rooms each night, room service menu, all the current restaurant menus, have booked romantic beach dinner and spa treatments in advance too. This is a very well planned honeymoon :)

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Secrets royal beach email

Room service well spose it is ur honeymoon when do you get married? When do u hit the resort? I'm so excited x

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Secrets royal beach email

What email address do you use as I'd love to see some of the menus in advance x

Lancashire
Level Contributor
288 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Secrets royal beach email

We go on the 12th - 22nd August and we get married on 9th.

gteconcierge.serpc@secretsresorts.com I use this email address - their english and understanding of complex things isnt great from what I have found and they always address me as Dear Hayhurst instead of Dear Natalie which is odd haha.

If you email me I can forward them as well - natalie_hayhurst@hotmail.co.uk

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Secrets royal beach email

Oh good luck with the wedding my nephew is getting married next Saturday. Make sure u don't drink the bar dry we don't arrive until 30th x

Lancashire
Level Contributor
288 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Secrets royal beach email

Haha I'll try! We are in a swim up- what did you go for? Dreamliner?

devonian england
Level Contributor
288 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Secrets royal beach email

I have just received email back it's €95 dollars per night to upgrade to preferred club. We are not going until January can't wait though. I shall be emailing them frequently as want to know all the info. How much is the dinner on the beach Tilly if you don't mind me asking? Would love to see menus etc that you have received would you mind emailing them to me?

Sharon