We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Colonial Club swim-up room suggestions

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
California
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic Colonial Club swim-up room suggestions

Hi there. My husband and I are taking a trip to Majestic Colonial soon. I have been doing a ton of research on rooms but nobody really shares their room numbers. I am hoping for a room on the end of the club section closest to the beach, away from the swim up bar because of noise. Anybody know of which room number I should request?

Also- thinking about surprising my husband with an excursion, anyone have a recommendation for dune buggying? Is it slow speed or fun and adventurous? I dont want to be stuck in a boring line of people just site seeing! I have the need for speed :)

Thanks so much!

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Colonial Club swim-up room suggestions

Welcome to the forums!

You can send a request to them for a room closest to the beach and away from the bar, but requesting a particular room number and getting it would be a shot in the dark.

Jordi is the rooms division manager of the MC and was recently moved there from next door at the ME. He is one of the best resorts managers I have had the pleasure to meet on our visits to the ME. He will probably forward your email to the Colonial Club manager but you can contact him here:

jfigols@majestic-resorts.com

Sorry, I don't know the Colonial Club managers email, but Jordi oversees the club suites as well, so the above email should work.

I haven't personally done it, but extreme buggy gets good reviews and people have said they come back very muddy. PC Mike does a great tour, but you said you arent into siteseeing. If he is into fishing you can look into a charter with Mikes Marina (different Mike)

2. Re: Majestic Colonial Club swim-up room suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 07:16