We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 real bedrooms?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,332 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
2 real bedrooms?

Anyone know which, if any, resorts have two bedroom suites? We need accomodations for three adults, not sofa beds, but three separate BEDS. I saw one called '2 bedroom family suite' but it really only had one bedroom, and a sofa bed, which will not suit our needs. Thanks.

Ballina, Ireland
Level Contributor
639 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: 2 real bedrooms?

Oh no, it wasn't too large, large enough for little walks around the grounds , small enough not to feel you were in a massive hotel complex. Things are spread out so you wander from one place to another,. I really really liked this place so much so I hope to return. We were in Barbados this year and I hated it. They way it is set out, you can just amble along and they have shade in lots of places with little seats. They didn't need them because it's not a large resort at all. If you don't have enough walking around the hotel you can walk to the village along the beach, which is a lovely early evening walk.

If you do go, have a champagne breakfast for me at the seaside grill, sitting by the sea , served by a handsome man in a white jacket, hot croissants out of the oven, cold champagne with strawberries, I thought it was HEAVEN. lol

22. Re: 2 real bedrooms?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 05:17