We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel time to Buccaneers dinner

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
travel time to Buccaneers dinner

I was thinking about booking the buccaneer pirate dinner thing when my husband and I are in PC. We are staying at Excellence and i was wondering how long it takes to get from EPC to this dinner. Anyone know?

thanks!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
2,542 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel time to Buccaneers dinner

If it is direct transfer probably no more than 25 minutes. but if they have other stops/ pickups....then ???

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
2,542 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel time to Buccaneers dinner

The drop off location is just near Los Corales.... Sort of between NoW Larimar and. Barcelo Dominican Beach

www.puntacanatv.com/maps

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
13,608 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travel time to Buccaneers dinner

I would expect approx 40 minutes, given the fact that you have to navigate through Bavaro and Cortecito. 25 minutes simply gets you to Friusa in Bavaro. This is of course provided that you are not picking up at other resorts (a likely event). If so...add 30 minutes.

Cheers

PCMike

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
2,542 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: travel time to Buccaneers dinner

Yes, Mike would know better...sorry was thinking highway time, not driving around as Mike says.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
152 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: travel time to Buccaneers dinner

Drop off is just next to the restaurant bar Huracan Cafe. The company uses different trucks which do the pick up from different areas... I guess one for the area of Uvero Alto where Excellence is located. Considering the fact that the buccaneers excursion is always pretty busy I image more than one stop for the pick up, more the distance probably is not gonna be less than a hour.

wisconsin
Level Contributor
828 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: travel time to Buccaneers dinner

Do you know how much the excursion costs and what they serve for dinner?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
2,542 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: travel time to Buccaneers dinner

wwww.oceanadventures-puntacana.com. Conphuzer...they are also on FB - Carribean Bucaneers...(I think)

8. Re: travel time to Buccaneers dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2014, 13:39
wisconsin
Level Contributor
828 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: travel time to Buccaneers dinner

Thanks for the info!

10. Re: travel time to Buccaneers dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2014, 13:39