We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email requests for majestic elegance?

Apple Valley...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Email requests for majestic elegance?

I have seen a lot of posts about sending hr an email two weeks prior to your arrival? I would have never even thought to do so. Is it necessary? What kinds of things do we request in it? We are staying in a jacuzzi junior suite in the club section. Is there a particular room anyone recommends? How about requesting specific beer? Any other tips or recommendations are appreciated ! We are going sept 7-11. Thanks in advance

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
5,952 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Email requests for majestic elegance?

No it is not needed! And requesting a specific room usually leads to disappointment. Better to request a room location. Like a room facing the pool, or one close to the beach, or a 3rd floor room - that type of thing. Sometime people send a request because they are travelling with someone else and want rooms close to each other. But if that doesn't matter don't bother. And no you don't request your special kind of beer!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Email requests for majestic elegance?

I myself don't care to make a special request for room location. I might miss a better room that they would have just placed me in. Usually traveling with apple, they have the rooms/ buildings with the best location anyway. I leave it to the resort to place me. Now with that said, you usually have the choice of a king bed or two regulars, we once asked to change rooms b/c my TA requested a king suite and they gave us doubles, they accommodated right away b/c they had availability.

Now regarding special dinners, I might request a special night in a particular restaurant, for example an anniversary. But at ME, they took care of that upon arrival as well, so no need.

Have a great trip and worry about nothing, they will take care of you...

new york
Level Contributor
56 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Email requests for majestic elegance?

I made some special requests once I was there, and they accommodated me. The hotel is very good about taking care of their customers. You will love it there. The staff is the best.

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,169 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Email requests for majestic elegance?

Requesting a specific beer in the room in advance is NOT appropriate. It also won't help and you would be disappointed that your request was not honored. The beer in the rooms is Presidente. You will have a daily refreshing of your refrigerator by the "frig cart guy". Talk directly to him when you are there.

No one can suggest what room location to request to you. It depends on your preferences. Everyone has different ones. They do a good job at trying to accommodate requests, but it is all dependent on availability on the day of your arrival.

murillo
Level Contributor
6,412 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Email requests for majestic elegance?

i emailed them 2 weeks before we got there... i asked for the sun to come up and the beer to be cold...And Queen Desi was on site...

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,169 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Email requests for majestic elegance?

I wish I had actually met you and your lovely wife, Bomberro, but I have not been there at the same time as you guys.....maybe in the future. ;)

murillo
Level Contributor
6,412 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Email requests for majestic elegance?

i asked for you to be on site...not all requests are honoured...lol We did get to look up at your room though..

Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
2,676 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Email requests for majestic elegance?

when are you going this winter Bomb?

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Email requests for majestic elegance?

When we went in June, we sent an e-mail request 2 weeks prior for a specific room location and received exactly what we requested. However, keep in mind I gave them a first preference, second preference and third preference. We too, had a Junior Jacuzzi suite in Elegance Club, and I had requested that we get a higher room (not first floor) with views of both ocean and pool. We got exactly that (room 2251).

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,169 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Email requests for majestic elegance?

Very funny Bomberro! By the way, I'm not a Queen, just a Princesa. haha