We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breathless punta cana

new york
Level Contributor
63 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Breathless punta cana

Hi I'm considering staying at breathless, I stayed at majestic elegance twice. How's the entertainment at breathless? Do they play music by the pool with a dj? How's the nightclub at night? What other entertainment do they offer?

How's the service in general and the food? I'm in my mid 20's and like fun resorts not sure if I should go back to punta cana or playa del carmen that's where I go every year.

Thanks in advance!

Oakmont...
Level Contributor
4,000 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breathless punta cana

The Entertainment is pretty good. every night there is a show about 9pm and then there is a little band that plays afterwards til about 11 1130pm then the club. There is a DJ at the party pool(tiered pool) this is where they do the foam parties and every day about 330 or 4pm there is a party at the pool. the other pool is little quieter down there. They do the volleyball and water polo and some other games at this pool. The nightclub the one time we were there was a little busy. There is almost always something going on entertainment wise. Service and food was good always found something to eat.

Been to Breathless twice this year and going back early next year.

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breathless punta cana

I am at breathless now and there is plenty to do. There has been a party with dj every afternoon in the top pool. there is also a dj playing during breakfast at the buffet while you get your food. You can do as much or as little as you want, with activities starting around 9am. There are activities in different areas all day such as windsurfing, Zumba, kayaking, aerobics, volleyball, water polo, soccer, tennis, ping pong etc. Twice since we have been here there has been a morning 'party' on the beach with music. Quite a lot of people go to the after dark disco after the shows.

new york
Level Contributor
63 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breathless punta cana

Thanks for your responses!!

They helped a lot!!

4. Re: Breathless punta cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 06:17