We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grand serinis waterpark

TORONTO
Level Contributor
372 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
grand serinis waterpark

I was wondering if there is an additional charge for the water park at The grand serinis ?? Let me know please and thanks in advance

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: grand serinis waterpark

The rate was $35US per person per day, last noted in January of this year. Also noted was, the entry fee is $35for guests of the Sirenis, guests of other resorts pay $75-$78.- per adult and around $38.- per child(up to 12 years). the entry fees include drinks and food.

See here:

tripadvisor.com/…55210230

Edited: 31 August 2014, 00:54
Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: grand serinis waterpark

nope, since end last year(i think it was in november when they changed) the waterpark is completely free for guests of the Sirenis Resort.

visitors who are not guests of the Sirenis Resort pay for children up to 12 years RD$1.100.- Pesos and for 13+ years children and adults RD$1.600.- Pesos per Person. buffet and local drinks included.

in USFunds thats around $26.- for the youngguns and $38.- for the biggies.

Mike

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
17,276 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: grand serinis waterpark

As Mike says its free for anybody staying at Sirenis and great for breaking up the holiday always quieter during the week lots of locals at the weekend. During the week you hardly have to wait any more than a couple of mins or you get straight on the slides.

Stevie

4. Re: grand serinis waterpark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 05:16