We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 apple square deal...with swim out room

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
48 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
6 apple square deal...with swim out room

I'm wondering where recent travelers have ended up? I'm pretty much resigned to being at Dreams...but hoping for something else: )

wisconsin
Level Contributor
799 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 apple square deal...with swim out room

This will be our first Square Deal. We are doing the 5 Apple and also wondering what kind of experiences others have had with the square deal.

Janesville...
Level Contributor
1,545 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 apple square deal...with swim out room

Seeing that both of you are also from Wisconsin, and the OP very close to home I'll say that our travel agent, who works out of Beloit did the deal. They ended up at Breathless and loved it!

Milton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
48 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 apple square deal...with swim out room

We would be VERY happy with breathless! By the way, we also live in Janesville, but it is considered Milton school district. Small world: )

Janesville...
Level Contributor
1,545 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 6 apple square deal...with swim out room

Yes it is! We are going to Excellence in January for our 30th. Thought about doing the Apple deal but like what we've learned about Excellence so much that we booked it.

5. Re: 6 apple square deal...with swim out room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2015, 05:15