We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in december...

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Quebec
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Topic
weather in december...

i'm going to Grand Paradise the 9 to 23 of december..and i hope the temperature is very nice...not to cold...?????

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,887 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in december...

You can check historical weather statistics for Punta Cana at:

www.weatherbase.com

www.wwunderground.com

Of course, it much too early to tell what will happen weatherwise between this coming December 9 and 23.

edmonton,alberta
Level Contributor
465 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in december...

It will be on the average ...highs of between 82-86...and the lows will be 70-74....of course with the humidity factored in...it will feel warmer than these temps. If you take a pencil thermometer with you....just place it on a beach towel ....and you will see the mercury go right to the top!!.....in other words....HOT!!!!

Cheers!!!

Ireland
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in december...

Hi,

I am heading to PUnta Cana in December also. We heard that its hot but in the past hasn't been sunny at this time of year. Hot but overcast. Are the rumours true? Or will I pack the sunscreen and boast about the tan I'll come back with?

Mandy

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in december...

Not to worry mid December to april is the best time for weather.

5. Re: weather in december...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 17:16