We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Rincon form GBP Cayo Levantado

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
956 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Playa Rincon form GBP Cayo Levantado

I'm going to be staying at GBP Cayo Levantado & would like to see Playa Rincon. Are there any excursions that stop there & what's the price...or what would the cab ride be.

Toronto
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa Rincon form GBP Cayo Levantado

I've read that it costs about 90USD per taxi to head there and the driver will wait and stay with you. Since you can fit 4 in a taxi it's really not that bad.

Now this total is what I've found quoted as leaving from the GBP Cayacoa however they're right across the bay from each other so I'm sure it'll be the same or similar.

2. Re: Playa Rincon form GBP Cayo Levantado

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 03:18