We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get in touch with Kim Beddell for whale watching?

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
98 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
How to get in touch with Kim Beddell for whale watching?

We will be in Cayo Levantado on Friday, March 12, 2010 on the Oceania Regatta. We would like very much to take a whale watching excursion with Kim Beddell's Whale Samana, but she has not responded to any of our 3 emails. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions on the best way to contact her? We'll probably call directly this weekend. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado
Luxury Bahia Principe...
5,741 Reviews
Dominican Republic
Whale Samana
Whale Samana
309 Reviews
Dominican Republic
north carolina
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get in touch with Kim Beddell for whale watching?

http://www.whalesamana.com/home.html

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
98 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get in touch with Kim Beddell for whale watching?

Unfortunately that's the email address I've been using since last April, but no reply. Has anyone else heard from her recently?

Lively, Ontario
Level Contributor
166 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get in touch with Kim Beddell for whale watching?

There is a phone number at the bottom of the web page...you might have better luck with that. I see her page is "under construction" so she might not be checking it.

barrie, ontario...
Level Contributor
5 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get in touch with Kim Beddell for whale watching?

Within the last two months I sent an email, and received a response some time later, such that I thought she/he was on vacation. They open January 15, 2009. Hopefully by now you have also received a reply.

5. Re: How to get in touch with Kim Beddell for whale watching?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2010, 06:18