We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's going for Christmas!!

Kent
Level Contributor
530 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Who's going for Christmas!!

Off to the Cayacoa for Christmas!!

Tickets just arrived!!

To say I'm excited is a very big understatement!

London, Canada
Level Contributor
186 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who's going for Christmas!!

Guess it's only you Lyn :)

Ballina, Ireland
Level Contributor
659 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Who's going for Christmas!!

lucky you, I don't go until the 4th of January,. I can imagine though that there are quite a few going for christmas week itself.

Northleach, United...
Level Contributor
692 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Who's going for Christmas!!

YAY me too and I can't wait!!! I haven't got my tickets yet though, hopefully they'll be here in the next week or so. Just going up to Matalan to buy a new case, so excited!!

Kent
Level Contributor
530 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Who's going for Christmas!!

TTC643, you are going at christmas too aren't you? :) and I know Miss Champers will be there!

Freezing here at the moment so can't wait to get there!

ESSEX
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Who's going for Christmas!!

we are going and the first rounds on you be nice to meet you whos going with you? are you on your own or with a partner ?

From Monkey and Panda

Edited: 15 November 2010, 18:19
Kent
Level Contributor
530 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Who's going for Christmas!!

Hello Monkey and Panda!!

It will be me, (you will spot me easily as I am using a crutch at the moment)my husband, my sister and my two boys aged 14 and 9 :)

I look forward to meeting you.

Is it just the two of you? Are you flying out on the 15th from Gatwick? :)

ESSEX
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Who's going for Christmas!!

Hi, we are flying out on the 22nd from gatwick ,only going for a week as work commitments etc... yes just the 2 of us are going...we will look out for you when we arrive and come and say hi ... save us 2 sunbeds pls xx

London, Canada
Level Contributor
186 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Who's going for Christmas!!

Lyn, I was going to be going but maybe having second thoughts. Too many women for my liking :) Anyways if I do show up I will be the one with two walking sticks and a bottle of Viagara hanging around my neck. :)

9. Re: Who's going for Christmas!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 06 September 2011, 18:06
10. Re: Who's going for Christmas!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 06 September 2011, 18:06