We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cayo Levantado

Cardiff
Level Contributor
145 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Cayo Levantado

Hi everyone,

Going to Cayo Levantado 2nd Feb for two weeks and would like to have some answers to some questions.

For those who travelled with Thomson and paid for Premium seats on the flight-did you have any issues with the planes being changed etc?

Do the rooms have hairdryers and are they good or blow out a small breeze?

Are safes included and if not how much do they charge for use?

What is included in the mini-bar?

Do the Junior Suites have sea views?

How formal is the dress code for men?

If there is anything else I need to know please let me know :)

Thanks

coventry
Level Contributor
344 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cayo Levantado

Ok we were there in November Travelled with Thomson premium seats great going out , but going home plane was changed to all same seats bit of a moan when all you want to do is sleep but got all food and drinks and films and about £200 rebate. Yes to hairdryers they seamed ok with the wife,yes to safe no Extra charge , in bar beer soft drink water and miniture rum whisky vodka.sea views some do pay extra , dress code for men short sleeve shirt and long trousers I did ware belowe the knee shorts .We had the best holiday ever and have bin to the DR seven time befor you will love it at this resort it is the best hope this helps.

coventry
Level Contributor
344 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cayo Levantado

Oh forgot to say Mini bar restocked every day.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
192 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cayo Levantado

I've found this website worldisround.com/articles/355244/index.html

very useful. They took the time to photograph even the menus/ room information etc.

Contents of the minibar are listed at worldisround.com/articles/…photo161.html

And for those not wanting to open the image:

2 Pepsi, 1 Pepsi Light, 1 7up, 1 Orange Soda, 2 Beers, 2 x 0.5 litre water, 1 Tonic water, 1 soda, 1 potato (chips/ crisps), 1 Whisky, 1 Vodka and 1 Rum.

worldisround.com/articles/…photo232.html

4. Re: Cayo Levantado

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2012, 06:20